Salary: Band D - depending on experience
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time, 40 hours per week.
Location: London, North Acton, NW10.
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9:30am to 6:30pm.
Reporting to: Business Manager
About You & The Role:
Our Project team is rapidly expanding and an excellent opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and motivated Project Coordinator with proven entertainment lighting experience within rental environment. The purpose of this role is to ensure that Neg Earth’s reputation for excellence and innovation is enhanced, by supporting the management and practical implementation of each project and ensuring that all project operations run as smoothly as possible behind the scenes.
Are you curious and a collaborative problem solver? Do you feel comfortable communicating with a broad spectrum of people? Is building and maintaining strong relationships really important to you, even in challenging times? Are you a resilient self-starter who prioritises like a pro to stay ahead of the game? Are you organized and do you have great attention to detail? Can you respond calmly and maintain focus when faced with the challenges of last minute changes? Can you respond quickly and work to tight deadlines?
You’ll play an essential part in the company success story by:
- Supporting project managers and team by efficient and streamlined project administration process and working to agreed deadlines.
- Maintaining accuracy of all project related information throughout the project life span and ensuring efficient communication of all project related operations.
- Building positive relationships with clients through effective communication and customer support.
- Visiting clients at shows.
- Keeping up to date with Neg Earth Lights hire stock and industry trends.
- Always being ahead of the game in equipment planning and finding best possible solution for potential challenges during the project life span - such as equipment shortages, changes in clients’ requirements and schedules, etc.
- Being a friendly point of contact and support for the crew on tour, identifying crew skills and dynamics required for a job and working with wider team to ensure that all project are adequately crewed.
Our love of creating an amazing visual spectacle and being part of something special, drives who we are, and what we do, every day.
At Neg Earth Lights, we are at the top of the game. Voted favourite lighting rental company in the UK for the last 5 out of 7 years. We deliver quality and innovation on time, every time.
We believe that everything is possible. Whatever we do, we do with respect and passion within an exciting and inspiring community where everyone can excel. Using our collective creativity and resourcefulness, we truly believe that we can turn challenges into opportunities. The show must go on!
Come and experience the show from the best seat in the house. Get your hands on the latest and best quality equipment on the market and work with world renowned Lighting Designers. Set your career goals and follow your career development path while being part of a fun, inviting and diverse company culture.
We can’t live without your:
- Industry knowledge and experience working in the live events environment.
- Knowledge of entertainment lighting and rigging.
- Proven experience interpreting plots.
- Experience in working with freelance crew.
- Ability to work autonomously whilst being a real team player.
- Willingness to take ownership and accountability
- Your ability to plan ahead, organise, prioritise, delegate and oversee workload.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines, demonstrating resilience, flexibility and ability to maintain positive relationships.
- Can-do positive attitude
- Great communication skills.
- The show must go on so providing a 7 day operation/service is key. Therefore the ability to work paid overtime on occasions, including weekends is essential.
Nice to have, but we’ll be happy to offer additional training and support:
- Advanced MS Office applications skills– Outlook, Excel, Word.
- The use of a stock control system.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary package
- Private Healthcare.
- Free onsite Gym.
- Free onsite parking.
- Enhanced sick pay (after successful probationary period).
- Enhanced annual leave package.
- The opportunity to continue to grow and develop whilst working alongside a skilled team in a supportive culture.
How to apply: please fill in our application form and submit your CV and Cover letter. Note that applicants who do not submit a cover letter and fill in the required application questions may not be shortlisted to interview.
We really appreciate you taking the time to read more about Neg Earth Lights and the role. We try very hard to reply to each applicant. As we receive a large number of candidate responses, unfortunately we are not always able to get back to every candidate individually. Therefore, should you not be contacted within 10 days after the submission of your application, then your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. You will however be contacted if you have been shortlisted to the next stage.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer. We’ll be happy to help with any specialist arrangements in order for you to apply or interview for this role. Let us know and we’ll do our best to make all possible adjustments.
We would like to encourage you to follow our LinkedIn, Facebook and website for other vacancies so that we can look forward to your application for other roles that may be of your interest in the future.
We wish you all the best of luck!